Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 81

Finally made it to the pool today. I'm not a good swimmer, my form is sloppy and my breathing is a joke, but I do love it. I can only go for like 25 minutes because I have to run over on my lunch hour, but that's 25 minutes where I can just zone out, not worry about email or feel like I should be reading some article about multi-lateral aid to the education sector in Turkmenistan. Doing the jumps or running requires more concentration for me, so I can't really relax the same way that I do in the pool.

Tomorrow when I go I'll have to poke my head in the gym so I can do my homework.

Also, day EIGHTY ONE? The heck did that happen?

1 comment:

  1. Do you know Iveta?

    Nah, for real a lot of comparative education is about Africa, but what isn't is about the post-Soviets, so yeah, that's what I read about.

    ReplyDelete