Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 89

Hey, everyone knows on the PCP you eat a lot of eggs. Well, if you're tired of eating lame, boring round eggs you should check out the Egg Cuber. This awesome device makes your hardboiled eggs into cubes. For easy storage and transportation I guess. Maybe they fit better in a Slap-chop as cubes. Ever look at the breakfast-to-go in the Slap-chop commerical? It's a hardboiled egg, a green onion and some ham, all chopped up together. What? How is that to go? Am I just walking around with greasy ham and egg chunks in my hand, munching on it like peanuts? Oh Vince, what a crack up. Anyway, enjoy the cuber. (HT Unclutterer)

Is this really my day 89 post? Yeah, it is. Maybe tomorrow will be profound.

2 comments:

  1. I was just saying to myself the other day, if only this egg white wasn't so egg-shaped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it saves space in your Tupperware boxes? You could build little egg houses with your new egg white bricks!

    ReplyDelete