Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 65

I was glad to find out that I was failing correctly.

I don't think I have yet to make it through the whole time jumping rope without having to take a quick 10-second breather every now and then. I'm impressed with the people that can cross arms and stuff, I do the one foot then the other thing, but the second I cross it all falls apart.

Tomorrow I'm going to swim on my lunch break, I've been meaning to get back in the pool for weeks and it is time. It'll help with the jumps, keep me lean and - most importantly - take me away from my desk for an hour.

This week, for the first time, I planned out my meals for the week and used that to shop. I'll have to re-up meats and veg on Wednesday, but hopefully I can stick to the diet this week. I agree, Jessica, it is a lot of yogurt, but I needs the protein if I'm going to put on some muscles, right?

New Picture up, looks like some progress, but I can't really tell because of the lighting. Like the fake "I'm flexing as hard as I can" smile on my face?


2 comments:

  1. Such a comfort to hear that even the 60+ day group finds the jumps challenging. At least you can alternate feet, I can't seem to get that working at all. (Though I could when I was younger!)

    Hey, isn't it time for a motivational movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike ! Good to see things falling in place for you with the diet-planning and all. All the best buddy.

    ReplyDelete