Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 60, [Tuesday] Motivational Movie

Two-thirds in and I'm bringing back the big motivation:


When I forget why I'm downstairs jumping rope in the night, this video always helps.

Unlike Jess I can reach muscle failure in my legs and holy crap, two days after Monday's workout I am still sore. Which is good, tearing fibers and rebuilding them stronger. The timed jumps are getting better, but I'm with Amy, I just straight jump, the arm cross just ends up with me twaping myself in the face. But the timed jumps are getting better. I was really speeding through sets of 150 or 200 before. It's just about pacing myself now.

2 comments:

  1. You're doing good Mike. Try to not miss a beat this week. Next Monday's motivation will be through the roof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...wait a minute... Nah, that is good you can do it. What do you call muscle failure and how did you reach it? I need tips. Also, I can't believe how that guy gets back up and is like, "no..it's cool. I'm gonna run some more." Hardcore.

    ReplyDelete