Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day Nine

My meals and snacks are merging into each other since I slept in extra late today. You would think after reading everyone's blogs for how many months I would of been ready for the planning component of the program, but it did kind of sneak up on me. I still think tomorrow will go smoother, but also I have to prep my meals tonight. So I better get downstairs.

Just wanted to check in and tell everyone great job, the other blogs have been great reads, although Jessica appears to be hallucinating due to pizza DTs. I am jealous of E's zen jump episode, it sounds so Star Wars. "E, you've turned off your ropejumping computer, what's wrong?"

Good luck tomorrow AM everyone, I really will have to get up early to cram in all that working out

4 comments:

  1. I so would love to experience the "Zen Jump" again. It made those ropes just a little bit easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The irony is the harder you try for the zen jump the more elusive it becomes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Patrick, does PCP have it's own koans? What is the sound of a one handed standing ovation?

    ReplyDelete